The Great Kruger Adventure
Included in this Package:
- 4 nights’ accommodation at country estate and safari lodge
- Breakfast/brunch and dinner
- 1.2km zip lining adventure
- Elephant ride and interaction with sundowners
- Game drives inside the Kruger National Park and Private Game Reserve
The Great Kruger Adventure Safari Experience
This 5 day self-drive Great Kruger Adventure will take you on a trip beyond your wildest imagination. Your journey starts on the fringes of Hazyview and takes you through the picturesque Lowveld to Malelane, Kruger National Park.
At your Hazyview accommodation a myriad of activities and sumptuous food awaits you. Observe the rugged bush in a unique way during an aerial cable trail. For close encounters with one of nature’s incredible creatures, you will go on an enchanting elephant interaction at Elephant Whispers.
Your next destination is Mjejane Game Reserve incorporated into Kruger National Park, among the indigenous bush adjacent the Crocodile River. You will have a fine bush dining experience and venture on exciting guided safari game drives to see the finest wildlife Kruger Park has to offer.
Day 1: HazyviewView Lodge
Day 2: HazyviewView Lodge
Day 3 - 4: Mjejane Game ReserveView Lodge
Wake up early and enjoy a fragrant cup of coffee or tea before your early morning drive. Observe the predators of the African bush as they return from a hunt. Return to your Lowveld accommodation to indulge breakfast and spend the afternoon at your own leisure.
Day 5: Mjejane Game ReserveDelight a hearty breakfast, freshen up and get ready to check out of your room for your further travel arrangements.
Rates & PricesIncluded
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Hippo Hollow Country Estate including breakfast and dinner
- 1.2 km zip lining trail adventure
- Sunset elephant ride and interaction with sundowner drinks in the bush
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Mjejane River Lodge including brunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Morning game drive into the Kruger National Park and afternoon game drive into Private Game Reserve
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Optional activities, fuel and all other extras to be settled direct