Bush Country Getaway
Included in this Package:
- 5 daysí car rental and GPS hire
- 4 nightsí accommodation at country retreat and safari lodge
- All meals (except lunch on some days)
- Elephant interaction and ride
- Game drives inside the Kruger National Park and Private Game Reserve
Greater Kruger Country Getaway Experience
This 5-day self-drive Country Getaway is the ultimate city escape. Your adventure begins as soon as you get into your rental car and enjoy a leisurely drive to your Malalane accommodation incorporated into Kruger National Park. Experience the ultimate bush experience. Embark on daily guided safaris to track wildlife and explore the bush on foot and in game drive vehicles. Indulge on delicious meals during breakfast, lunch and dinner. A unique dining experience around the traditional boma will be one of the many highlights during your unforgettable safari.
Your adventure continues in White River, where you will spend your last two nights at Oliverís Restaurant and Lodge where you can relax at the hotel, explore the nearby attractions and enjoy superb meals at the renowned hotel restaurant. On your last night of your Bush Country Getaway at your White River accommodation you will venture on an elephant excursion at the Elephant Whispers Camp.
Day 1: MalelaneView Lodge
Day 2: MalelaneView Lodge
Day 3: White RiverView Lodge
Day 4: White RiverView Lodge
Day 5: White RiverAfter a delightful breakfast at Oliverís Restaurant and lodge, enjoy an excursion to drop-off your car rental. You will then meet your onward travel arrangements.
Rates & PricesIncluded
- 5 daysí car rental with unlimited mileage, GPS hire and premium insurance cover
- 2 nightsí accommodation at Mjejane River Lodge including brunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Morning game drives into the Kruger National Park and afternoon game drives on Mjejane Reserve
- 2 nightsí accommodation at Oliverís Restaurant & Country Lodge including breakfast and dinner in the Wine Cellar or Restaurant
- Complimentary bottle of wine with dinner at Oliverís Restaurant
- Elephant interaction with ride and lunch at nearby country estate
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Fuel, toll fees and all other extras to be settled direct