Sefapane Lodge is a comfortable safari lodge located just 1 km from Phalaborwa Gate of the world-renowned Kruger National Park, an ideal choice for guests wanting an action packed holiday close to the park without compromising on luxuries.
Why We Love it and You Will Too
- Only 1km from Phalaborwa Gate - entrance to Kruger Park
- Cosy thatched en-suite accommodation in standard, luxury and family rondavels
- Convenient location for day visitors to Kruger National Park - go on self-drive or guided game drives.
- Easy access to nearby attractions on the Panorama Route such as Bourke's Luck Potholes, Blyde River Canyon and God's Window.
- Wide variety of activities including game drives and cultural village tours
Your Sefapane Main Lodge Experience
Sefapane Lodge offers that perfect combination of comfortable accommodation for the whole family and activities for all to enjoy: from golfing to cultural tours, bush walks, mountain biking and safari game drives. No more wondering where the kids are, you can be sure they would be safe playing outside whilst you enjoy drinks in the swimming pool with sunken bar.
Meals are all sumptuous affairs, from elaborate breakfast buffets to light lunches and dinners around the campfire which will complete the safari lodge experience after a day's exciting game viewing in Kruger National Park.
Rest assured you are going to have a fun filled family holiday at Sefapane Lodge with Africa's unique wildlife and culture only a stone's throw away.
Sefapane Lodge Facilities
- 2 Swimming pools
- Large ponds (catch and release fishing)
- Open air Calabash Grill restaurant
- Tusk Bar
- Curio shop
- Kids playground
- Conference venues
Booking Sefapane Main Lodge