Exclusive-Use Accommodation at umSisi House
umSisi House is stylishly African in design and décor with international flair and fine attention to detail is placed on the interior. This private accommodation close to Kruger National Park has a fireplace in the living room and a large covered furnished veranda with scenic views, plus a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi in the rock garden.
All menus, bush meals and activities can be planned in advance to suit your particular requirements. At umSisi House, meals are served in the open-plan kitchen at the chef's table or in fine weather on the veranda. The chef cooks on the range or a charcoal-fire oven in the kitchen and also on the barbecue which is built in to the veranda.
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- 2nd bedroom with 2 singles or 1 king bed and en-suite
- 3rd bedroom with 2 singles or 1 king bed and en-suite
- Cots on request
- Additional accommodation for up to 4 people can be arranged
- Colonial paddle fans in all rooms and on the veranda
- Luxurious bathrooms (large showers, deep baths and mountain views)
There is also a self-catering option available at umSisi Cottage for groups of up to four people on a safari near Kruger National Park. The cottage is very private with its own entrance, covered veranda with stunning views, TV with local channels, functional kitchen, braai (BBQ) and covered parking. The cottage comprises of 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom with double shower.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions