Guests can enjoy scenic Olifants River views at this tented camp near Kruger National Park that is easily accessible via road transfers.
Getting to Sefapane Tented Camp in Phalaborwa
Guests staying at the Sefapane Tented Camp must check in at Sefapane Main Lodge only 1km outside the Phalaborwa entry gate of the Kruger National Park and then will be transferred to Sefapane Tented Camp.
Direct Route From Johannesburg (550 Km)
- Pretoria N1 to Polokwana
- Polokwane via R 71 Magoebaskloof to Tzaneen
- Tzaneen R71 via Gravelotte to Phalaborwa
Route From Johannesburg Through Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route)
- Witbank N4 to Belfast
- Belfast R 540 via Dullstroom to Lydenburg
- Lydenburg R 37 via Sabie to Graskop (R532)
- Abel Erasmus Pass R 36 to Strydom Tunnel
- After Strydom Tunnel, direction Tzaneen R36
- After 10 km R526 direction Mica
- Mica R40 to Phalaborwa
Phalaborwa To Sefapane Lodge & Safaris
- Follow the signs to Phalaborwa, you will arrive in Phalaborwa with on your left Tusks with a "Phalaborwa" sign.
- When you are in Phalaborwa, you will just go straight (following the signs that indicate 'Kruger National Park' on Hendrick van Eck street)
- At the 2nd Stop street, turn to the right in Koper way
- You will find Sefapane Lodge & Safaris on your right hand side after 200m
- 23.949°56'58.36 "S
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions