The cottage is a home away from home with 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms, each with air-conditioning and a terrace. This self-catering Marloth Park accommodation near Kruger National Park has a splash pool and entertainment areas for relaxed holidays in the bush.
Guests will find generous outdoor terraces at the front and back of the cottage and there are 2 lounge areas, one downstairs with a bar and one upstairs with a sleeper couch for an extra 2 people. All bedrooms are located downstairs and have their own bathrooms. The house is supplied with books, CD’s, videos and games.
This contains a king size bed, bedside tables, dressing table, wardrobe and sliding door onto a terrace.
This room is equipped with 2 single beds, bedside table, dressing table, wardrobe, sliding door opening onto a terrace.
The 3rd bedroom has a king size bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, dressing table, 2 relaxing chairs, book case with a selection of books and a terrace.
Features at this accommodation near Kruger National Park include:
- Downstairs lounge, bar area and fully equipped kitchen
- Upstairs loft with lounge, sleeper couch, Satellite TV, DVD, Videos, CDs
- Large front terrace, boma (outdoor camp fire area) and waterhole
- Back terrace with splash pool and built-in barbeque area
- Daily maid service on request