Tshukudu Game Lodge is a lodge near Kruger National Park and is easily accessible by car from Johannesburg (approximately 5 hour's drive). For those that prefer to fly in, Tshukudu is only a short drive from Hoedspruit/Eastgate Airport, where Tshukudu staff will collect you.
Directions to Tshukuku Game Lodge.
- We recommend taking the N12 to Witbank , then the N4 to Belfast.
- From Belfast take the R540 to Dullstroom, then from here, the R540 to Lydenburg.
- Once at Lydenburg, take the R36 up to the Strydom Tunnel.
- After the Strydom Tunnel, take the R527 through Hoedspruit.
- At the T-Junction with the R40, turn left towards Phalaborwa. Tshukudu is situated 5 minutes on the right-hand side. It has a thatched entranceway and is signposted.
- Take the R40 to Mica, and then follow the R40 southbound.
- Tshukudu is situated +/-20 km after Mica on the left and 5 km before Hoedspruit