Situated in Hazyview, Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is 10 minutes drive from the nearby Kruger National Park.
Location of Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites in Hazyview
The Hotel Numb and Garden Suites in Hazyview, is situated 10 minutes away from the renowned Kruger National Park. Guests have the choice of three entrance gates at the nearby Kruger National Park.
- Take N12 or N4 Highway respectively to Witbank and then follow N4 Highway through Belfast and Machadodorp.
- After the Machado Plaza Toll follow the Schoemanskloof option on the N4 towards Nelspruit (lunch at Old Joe’s Kaia is recommended).
- Turn left where you re-join the main N4 at Montrose and continue to Nelspruit. At Nelspruit, where you meet the R40, turn left and follow instructions from Nelspruit above.
- SCENIC ROUTE (4˝ hours) - Take N12 or N4 Highway respectively to Witbank and then follow N4 Highway to the Belfast turnoff. Take the off-ramp and head into Belfast, then right, following signs to Dullstroom.
- Pass through Dullstroom and carry on to the T-junction, turning left to Lydenburg. In Lydenburg, turn right following signs to Sabie over the Long Tom Pass (the highest tar road in South Africa). In Sabie turn right and follow directions as above.