This spectacular and world class lodge is ideally located in Marloth Park, bordering the renowned wildlife sanctuary of Kruger National Park in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
How to get there:
Travel to Witbank from Johannesburg or Pretoria. At Witbank the road becomes the N4 to Nelspruit - Malelane - Komatipoort. After Malelane you travel for approximately 30 kilometres (18.6 miles) and pass the Hectorspruit. Approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) after Hectorspruit is a turnoff to Marloth Park. Here you turn left.
There is 6 kilometres (3.7 miles) of dirt and then you enter the Marloth Park gate. Travel on tar road for approximately 6 kilometres (Marloth Trading Post). Two kilometres (1.2 miles) the Trading Post is Waterbok Street and turn left. At the T-junction at Swartwitpens turn left. Turn left into Hartbees Street Lodge, situated about 300 metres on the right.
- Crocodile Bridge Gate Kruger National Park - 10 kilometres (6.2 miles)
- Malelane Gate, Kruger National Park - 30 kilometres (18.6 miles)
- Matsama Cultural Village - 40 kilometres (24.8 miles)
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport - 70 kilometres (43.4 miles)
- Malelane - 45 kilometres (28 miles)
- Komatipoort - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles)
- Samora Machel Memorial - 50 kilometres (31 miles)
- Pilgrim's Rest and Panorama Route - 120 kilometres (75 miles)
- Maputo, Mozambique - 100 kilometres (62.1 miles)