Hot to Get to Grand Kruger Lodge, Marloth Park
This spectacular and world class lodge is ideally located in Marloth Park, bordering the renowned wildlife sanctuary of Kruger National Park in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
How to get to Grand Kruger Lodge
Travel to Witbank from Johannesburg or Pretoria. At Witbank the road becomes the N4 to Nelspruit - Malelane - Komatipoort. After Malelane you travel for approximately 30 kilometres (18.6 miles) and pass the Hectorspruit. Approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) after Hectorspruit is a turnoff to Marloth Park. Here you turn left.
There is 6 kilometres (3.7 miles) of dirt and then you enter the Marloth Park gate. Travel on tar road for approximately 6 kilometres (Marloth Trading Post). Two kilometres (1.2 miles) the Trading Post is Waterbok Street and turn left. At the T-junction at Swartwitpens turn left. Turn left into Hartbees Street Lodge, situated about 300 metres on the right.
- Crocodile Bridge Gate Kruger National Park - 10 kilometres (6.2 miles)
- Malelane Gate, Kruger National Park - 30 kilometres (18.6 miles)
- Matsama Cultural Village - 40 kilometres (24.8 miles)
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport - 70 kilometres (43.4 miles)
- Malelane - 45 kilometres (28 miles)
- Komatipoort - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles)
- Samora Machel Memorial - 50 kilometres (31 miles)
- Pilgrim's Rest and Panorama Route - 120 kilometres (75 miles)
- Maputo, Mozambique - 100 kilometres (62.1 miles)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions